Sunday, July 8, 2012

Vybz Kartel Don't move Yung riddim 2011 Lyrics

1# Vybz Kartel Don't move Yung riddim 2011 Lyrics. Advertisements

VDO of Vybz Kartel Don't move Yung riddim 2011 Lyrics

After we have a tendency to got the data concerning Anonymous Std Testing ago VDO, we will verify the Vybz Kartel Don't move Yung riddim 2011 Lyrics. I urge everybody to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I have encounter Vybz Kartel Don't move Yung riddim 2011 Lyrics. I saw that it was necessary for them to be revealed. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not want to publish VDO. i am pleased to be here. Thanks for a great VDO. Vybz Kartel Don't move Yung riddim 2011 Lyrics Tube. Duration : 3.00 Mins.

I tried to write the lyrics. Please help me to correct the mistakes Gyaal Must breed it! Gyaal And yuh cyan tell mi nothin yuh ah hear meh baby? Mi lov yuh! Tell everybody Must breed it Mi bredren dem seh how yuh meet mi teacha Awhoo Mi ah come inna yuh belly Gyal don't move Crawb mi, squeeze mi, bite mi But don't move Baby mine yuh mek it slide out Yuh mi waan not another an yuh mi waan baby my baby motha Said good sperms mi ah hurl Come mi ah come inna yuh belly my girl Grab mi bad Mi feel good! Come mi ah come inna yuh belly my girl Sweet heart Don't bail off If it nah go waste mi face nuh bloodclat Aids test negative Pregnancy start Me nah care if yuh parents ah go watch Don't worry baby If yuh get a girl She'll born as a queen If yuh get a boy He'll mi born as a king So Do yuh want a boy or my girl or my twins? Everythin yuh waan Mi ah come inna yuh belly Gyal don't move Crawb mi, squeeze mi, bite mi But don't move Baby mine yuh mek it slide out Yuh mi wan not another an yuh mi waan baby my baby motha Mi don't see clear seh yuh love mi Mi waan breed yuh no seh OMG Inna fuckin mi have a PHD Yuh must get yuh must get a BABY (why?) Dat a because of di TLC Mi tell yuh seh it easy like A, B, C And 1, 2, 3 and Do Re Mi And mi and yuh no have no STD Don't worry baby If yuh get a girl She'll born as a queen If yuh get a boy He'll mi born as a king So Do yuh want a boy or my girl or my twins? Everythin yuh waan Mi ah come inna yuh belly Gyal don't move Crawb mi, squeeze mi ...
View Related articles associated with Anonymous Std Testing. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Vybz Kartel Don't move Yung riddim 2011 Lyrics.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment