Thursday, July 12, 2012

AUDIO TEST: Comparing a Lapstick Guitar to a Gibson 175 Archtop Jazz Guitar

1# AUDIO TEST: Comparing a Lapstick Guitar to a Gibson 175 Archtop Jazz Guitar.
Advertisements

VDO of AUDIO TEST: Comparing a Lapstick Guitar to a Gibson 175 Archtop Jazz Guitar

After we have a tendency to got the knowledge concerning Anonymous Std Testing ago VDO, we'll consider the AUDIO TEST: Comparing a Lapstick Guitar to a Gibson 175 Archtop Jazz Guitar. I urge everybody to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I even have stumble upon AUDIO TEST: Comparing a Lapstick Guitar to a Gibson 175 Archtop Jazz Guitar. I saw that it had been necessary for them to be printed. If any errors. I apologize. If you are doing not want to publish VDO. i am pleased to be here. Thanks for a great VDO. AUDIO TEST: Comparing a Lapstick Guitar to a Gibson 175 Archtop Jazz Guitar Video Clips. Duration : 8.52 Mins.

I made this video to demonstrate that - contrary to the suggestions of the manufacturer - a Lapstick guitar could be tuned down to standard tuning and sound like a real guitar. (I am using super heavy strings to get rid of the natural floppiness that you get from such a short scale at standard pitch. The two top strings are both wound. You can hear what the Lapstick sounds like with a regular string set in the other video I put up) See if you can identify which guitar is being played 100% of the time. If you are wrong even once, you have proved my point! Both guitars are tuned to standard EADGBE tuning and are played through an Acoustic Image Ten2 amp. The amp is set identically for both guitars, except I had to turn the gain higher when I was playing the Lapstick because the Gibson humbucker has a much hotter output. My Lapstick is completely stock except that I removed the headphone amp so I could install a tone control where the volume control used to be, and I use heavier gauge strings. NOTE: When I recorded this video I was suffering from "stenosing tenosynovitis" in the ring finger of my right hand. The tape across the three fingers was to help immobilize that finger. It took about two years of physical therapy (without the injections) for me to fully recover. The injury was caused by typing.
View Related articles related to Anonymous Std Testing. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share AUDIO TEST: Comparing a Lapstick Guitar to a Gibson 175 Archtop Jazz Guitar.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment