Monday, July 16, 2012

[FKS] Camera Shy. ♡

1# [FKS] Camera Shy. ♡.
Advertisements

VDO of [FKS] Camera Shy. ♡

After we tend to got the information concerning Anonymous Std Testing ago VDO, we'll verify the [FKS] Camera Shy. ♡. I urge everybody to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I even have bump into [FKS] Camera Shy. ♡. I saw that it absolutely was important for them to be published. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not wish to publish VDO. i am pleased to be here. Thanks for an excellent VDO. [FKS] Camera Shy. ♡ Tube. Duration : 1.20 Mins.

A new video from me? NO WAY!! xD But no really... and about the new thing.. umm.. I started this around a year ago xD I totally lost inspiration and movtivaton to finish this amv but yesterday I suddenly felt like finishing it... even though I thought this would never be uploaded.. here it is! :'D and yaaay it's a video for FKS - NaLu ftw! (if you don't like that couple don't watch the vid ;P) Before I forget it.. thanks a lot to Myu-chan! You really helped me out with beta-testing and all :) x3 Yeah what else can I say? Idk.. So that's all - ENJOY! :D _________________________________________________ Credits: Song: Camera Shy Artist: School Boy Humor Anime: Fairy Tail Couple: NaLu (Natsu x Lucy) Program: Sony Vegas 9 Group: Flames & Keys Studio www.youtube.com → btw FKS is holding a 3rd audition - you wanna join us? WATCH THIS: www.youtube.com ps: all the fan-pictures were drawn by Alina-chan on DeviantART.com alina-chan.deviantart.com
View Related articles associated with Anonymous Std Testing. I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share [FKS] Camera Shy. ♡.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment