Saturday, July 14, 2012

Aldehydes and ketones. Acetals and ketals (10)

1# Aldehydes and ketones. Acetals and ketals (10).
Advertisements

VDO of Aldehydes and ketones. Acetals and ketals (10)

After we got the knowledge about Anonymous Std Testing ago VDO, we'll explore the Aldehydes and ketones. Acetals and ketals (10). I urge everyone to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I have encounter Aldehydes and ketones. Acetals and ketals (10). I saw that it had been important for them to be revealed. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not need to publish VDO. i'm pleased to be here. Thanks for an excellent VDO. Aldehydes and ketones. Acetals and ketals (10) Tube. Duration : 10.43 Mins.

Organic chemistry: Nucleophilic attack on aldehydes and ketones; the three main categories of nucleophilic attack. An example of category 1: attack by a Grignard to form an alcohol. An example of category 2: attack by alcohol to form an acetal or ketal. An example of category 2, reverse reaction: reaction of an acetal or ketal with aqueous acid to form an aldehyde or ketone. How treatment of reagents with acid or base affects reactivity The labels "category 1", "category 2", and "category 3" are terms I made up; they are not standard terminology in organic chemistry. This is a recording of a tutoring session, posted with the student's permission. These videos are offered on a "pay-what-you-like" basis. You can pay for the use of the videos at my website: www.freelance-teacher.com For a printable document containing the handout discussed in this video series, go to my website. For a list of all the available video series, arranged in suggested viewing order, go to my website. For a playlist containing all the videos in this series, click here: www.youtube.com (1) Nucleophilic attack on aldehydes and ketones. Three categories of nucleophilic attack (2) Continued (3) An example of category 1: attack by a Grignard to form an alcohol (4) An example of category 2: attack by alcohol to form an acetal or ketal (5) Continued (6) Continued (7) Continued (8) Continued (9) An example of category 2, reverse reaction: reaction of an acetal or ketal with aqueous acid to form an aldehyde ...
View Related articles related to Anonymous Std Testing. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Aldehydes and ketones. Acetals and ketals (10).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment