Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lambo vs. Lambo Nordschleife 24h. GTR2 PC Game Online Race

1# Lambo vs. Lambo Nordschleife 24h. GTR2 PC Game Online Race.
Advertisements

VDO of Lambo vs. Lambo Nordschleife 24h. GTR2 PC Game Online Race

After we tend to got the data regarding Anonymous Std Testing ago VDO, we'll scrutinize the Lambo vs. Lambo Nordschleife 24h. GTR2 PC Game Online Race. I urge everybody to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I even have stumble upon Lambo vs. Lambo Nordschleife 24h. GTR2 PC Game Online Race. I saw that it had been important for them to be revealed. If any errors. I apologize. If you are doing not want to publish VDO. i am pleased to be here. Thanks for an excellent VDO. Lambo vs. Lambo Nordschleife 24h. GTR2 PC Game Online Race Video Clips. Duration : 8.83 Mins.

One Lap on the 24h Nordschleife (Nordschleife + Nürburgring) with two Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT's. on/board replay from GTR2 (PC Game). the Track is a Mod Track and the Cars are std. FIA GT 03/04 Cars. Full Simulation Mode, with manual shifting, no TCS/ABS... its a Online Race with 2 Cars. You can play it simultanly with a real Nordschleife Video (eg the vid. "Schnelle Runde Nordschleife (24h-Rennen)") the track an the speed is almost identical, in the real vid. the car have 520hp, not 610hp and he must pass slow cars. You can see, the GTR2 Lap is relatively slow :)
View Related articles associated with Anonymous Std Testing. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Lambo vs. Lambo Nordschleife 24h. GTR2 PC Game Online Race.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment