Thursday, June 14, 2012

The sound of my Bullet.... 500cc Royal Enfield

#The Best The sound of my Bullet.... 500cc Royal Enfield.

Good VDO of The sound of my Bullet.... 500cc Royal Enfield

Not earlier, I presented the story. Useful. today i'm happy to gift Video on Free Std Testing In Houston. i would like it to block my sisters. and therefore the public. info that's useful. together with your friends. The sound of my Bullet.... 500cc Royal Enfield, that I actually have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is the knowledge. The End. Judgment in the read. The sound of my Bullet.... 500cc Royal Enfield Video Clips. Duration : 6.78 Mins.

I made this video to show how my 2008 Royal Enfield Bullet AVL sounds Like. I don't expect it to fancy everybody's ear, but I am very proud of my Bike. If you have something nice to say about it post comments, if you don't just click away and don't waist #!@%$@^ time. I am don't intent to make propaganda but I have always wanted a vintage ride that is not a money pit, and also practical commuter that will not let me down. this bike cruises nice at speeds of 65 and has a top of 80MPH. the MPG is about 75 to 85 Miles per gallon depending on how late I am running. I had have this bike for about a year without any problem or disappointment, by the contrary has fulfill far and beyond all my expectations. the only problem that I can mention will be the tremendous attention that I receive wherever I go in my bike. people always ask if I did the Restoration job myself and the year of the bike. My second option for a bike will be a triumph Bonneville because the extra power and it is a beautiful bike as well.
View Related articles associated with Free Std Testing In Houston. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share The sound of my Bullet.... 500cc Royal Enfield.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment